Monday 18 May 2015

No recipe for Beetroot/Halloumi burgers.



Southwesterly severe gale force 9 decreasing gale force 8 imminent
Moderate or rough.
Squally showers, thundery later.
Good, occasionally moderate.



Freekeh. Everyone uses Freekeh. So I bought it as well.

First time I used it I was not at all convinced. It tasted too.......healthy?
Like something you got in a 70/80s dark, gloomy, organic food store from people with long beards and Birkenstock sandals. The kind of people who love nut roast. And gave Vegetarians that idiotic image.
But you ought to try something new at least twice.
So I eyed it yesterday as a binding ingredient in my Vegetarian and Vegan beetroot burgers.
Lets put it this way: The burgers and the rest of the Freekeh landed in the bin and I got myself a curry from around the corner.
Should have noticed earlier that Freekeh sounds like feckin`.

No comments:

Post a Comment